Rothenburg and Rees, Germany

 Hello :D
Today I looked to my postcard collection and I found only 2 cards from Germany.
Really? Only 2?
Yes, only two. I thought that I have more than two. This situation was my inspiration to show you guys these cards from small cities in Geramy, Rothenburg and Rees. 

I think I have to move my little :D and find more nice postards from the biggest cities in Germany :D
I don't know if I told you, but my big dream is to collect cards from all the biggest cities from ever countries. I'm just during a writing a list with the biggest cities from over the world. I didn't finish with Germany yet :C I just finished to write cities from states in USA, Australia and Canada, becouse they are the most important for me right now. Currently I'm concentrating on looking cards from America, Australia, Canada and Great Britain. 
Is there someone who can help me ? :D




Rothenburg is a town in the disctict of Ansbach of Mittelfranken in middle Franconia in Bavaria. 
The whole name "Rothenburg ob der Tauber" means in German "Red fortress above the Tauber. This is so becouse the town is located on a plateau overlooking the Tauber River. This city is a part of the popular "Romantic Road". 
Romantic Road is a "theme route" devised by promotion-minded travel agents in the 1950s. It is located on the highway between Würzburg and Füssen in southern Germany, specifically in Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg, linking a number of picturesque towns and castles. In medieval times it was a trade route that connected the center of Germany with the south. Today this region is thought by many international travellers to possess "quintessentially German" scenery and culture, in towns and cities such as Nördlingen, Dinkelsbühl and Rothenburg ob der Tauber and in castles such as Burg Harburg and the famous Neuschwanstein.
 



                                                                                       This is how Romantic Road looks :D



I think it is the next place which I'd like to visit, it's beautiful and exactly what I like :D












The next postcard is from Rees city. It is very nice that the woman which sent me this postcard tried to tell me something in Polish. Of course the text contains some mistakes, but I still like it :D
What she wanted to say? She wanted to say that her name is Sonja and she is 36 y.o. from Rees. Ress is a small town on the border with the Netherlands. She has a son who is 6 y.o.
Thank you Sonja ! :D

 
 
 

Have a good night guys with one of the most beautiful German song ever of one of my favourite band Cro <3

    



2 komentarze:

  1. Miałam okazję być w Rees i bardzo mi się tam podobało :) Pocztówki stamtąd posiadam, jednak inne niż Twoja ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. A to zazdroszczę. Chętnie bym tam pojechała, jak wszędzie zresztą hehe :D

      Usuń

Copyright © 2014 Ms. Wild Head's postcards , Blogger