Currently for swap

Hey cuties :D If you are interested in swap with me, just leave a comment with your email. Write your name and where are you from :D
I will send you a message and we'll talk about it via email.
my email is: ozak220@gmail.com
kisses :*

 
 
1. Poland


 
 2. Poland



   3. Poland

 
   4.


 
   5.

 
   6. Poland


If you want to see this postcard well you need speciall 3D glasses :)


    7. Poland

   8.

  9. Poland

    10.



   11. Holland


                      12. Egypt


                         13. Poland
   
                           14. Egypt
 
                         15. Morocco


   
       16. Morroco
   
   
                          17. Morroco

                             18.Morroco

 
    19. Morroco





I don't collect stemps for myself but I collect it for swap.
I'd like to exchange it for postcards :D
   
    1.


I can exchange it for 4 cards in envelope or 2 stemped and writted :)
 
  2.


Used Easter stemp x3

   3.  


Used stemp

Also I have collection 2 for swap from Post Dcngallery free postcards from Wrocław, click and check it out ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © 2014 Ms. Wild Head's postcards , Blogger