Grandma's travel to Czech Republic


 Hallo everyone :D
Lately I was talking about my boyfriend's mom visit and as you know she brought me some nice postcards from Holland. If you don't know what I'm talking about check out this post here.
Before visiting us, she spent some time with her mom, which lately traveled to Czech Republic. Of course she bought cards for me!
I got Dutch and Czech postcards in one box, but I decided to show you these cards in two separate posts :) 
I hope you will like it :D
First place which grandma vistied during her travel was a Złoty Stok in Poland. 
Złoty Stok ( Golden Slop ) is a town in Ząbkowice Śląskie County. It is situated on the border with the Czech Republic, adjoining the Czech village Bílá Voda. In Złoty Stok located is a musum of Mining and Gold. 

The next place where she was is a Kudawa Zdrówj in Poland as well. This city is also located on the border with Czech Republic. She saw a Skull Chapel and other interesting places there.





After atractions on the border she finally went to Karlovy Vary in Czech Republic. Karlovy Vary is a beautiful spa town located in wester Bohemia on the confluence of the rivers Ohře and Teplá.



 
 I've never been there, but when I saw this city in google I said, Wow I have to go there one day, what a nice place! I'm really impressed.
Look at these pics guys (they comes from google pictures).







And what do you think? This is my new dream - visit this city :D
How about you guys? Would you like to see this amazing place? Mabye you was there and you can say something about this town? :)

At the end I'd like to show you my lost postcards which I recaived from my mother in-low It's an old card from Rome :D



See you next time :*

4 komentarze:

  1. świetne kartki, mnie najbardziej się podoba chyba ta z kopalnii

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Kaplica Czaszek, czyli jedno z miejsc, które zobaczyć bym chciała! Jest dla mnie bardzo intrygująca. Co do miejscowości w Czechach, to jest przepiękna i nigdy o niej nie słyszałam, a szkoda. W sumie nie byłam jeszcze w tym kraju, ale takie miejsce mogłabym zobaczyć. Ostatnia pocztówka jest idealna, wspaniała i przywołuje moje ciepłe wspomnienia na temat Watykanu i Rzymu. Byłam w miejscu, z którego zrobione zostało zdjęcie znajdujące się na pocztówce i to było coś niesamowitego tam wejść! :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Ja również w Czechach nie byłam i z całą pewnością muszę tam pojechać :D

      Usuń

Copyright © 2014 Ms. Wild Head's postcards , Blogger