First from Christmas Island

  Hallo everyone :D
Some days ago I received my first postcard from Chrismas Island. 
The postcard presents red crabs migration. There you can see female crabs spawning on this cute card.

 
Christmas Island, offcicially is a territory of Australia in the Indian Ocean, comprising the island of the same name. The capital city of territory is Flying Fish Cove. What a cute name of capital. 
Flying Fish Cove is the largest city as well. What is interesting, one of the biggest ethnic group on island are Chinese people
I can't say wchich language is official on this island but I think it's English and Chinese also : )

I'm very happy that I've this postcard in my collection. I love to recive beautiful cards from rare countries. I'm a big fan of postcards from islands. I don't have many of them so it's great to have one in my postcards box.

 



Maybe I don't collect stemps but I like nice stemps on postcards. What do you think about this stemps? In my opinion they are so sweet, especially this for $2.10.


How did I get it ? I sent a message to Christmas Island Tourism Association on facebook,
here you can find it : 
Christmas Island Tourism Association
I told them about my interestes, something about me and about my blog a bit and just asked if they can send me a card from this very interesting place. They was very very nice and sent me this pretty card with crabs. 
Thank you so much guys !!  <3 <3

Here you can see 2 maps of Christmas Island.
 


 I hope you enjoyed this post !
The next time I will show you my recived cards from Dcngallery , and I will tell you how to get it for free :D
See ya :*


6 komentarzy:

  1. Kiedyś dostałam inną kartkę od nich :D. Potem, po jakimś roku, wysłaliśmy prośbę o pocztówkę z konta mojego lubego... I znowu ta sama przyszła :D!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. oo :D Wiem, że nie tylko my dostałyśmy takie pocztówki :P W takim razie nie będę pisać do nich z konta chłopaka ;P

      Usuń
  2. W pierwszej chwili w miniaturce myślałam że to jakaś lawa, a nie kraby :p Znaczki są świetne a datownik super! Szczerze mówiąc bardziej mi się podobają od samej kartki :p

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Fakt, na pierwszy rzut oka przypomina trochę lawę hehe :D

      Usuń
  3. Mam identyczną pocztówkę, choć znaczki inne :D
    To miłe, że ktoś za darmo sprawia innym radość i wysyła pocztówki z takich miejsc :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Super :D
      Wiem, że wiele osób ma taką pocztówkę i to prawda, miło jest dostać za darmo pocztówkę z ciekawego, nie łatwego do zdobycia miejsca ;P

      Usuń

Copyright © 2014 Ms. Wild Head's postcards , Blogger